Have you been involved in a car accident?

The parties involved should exchange their names, addresses, telephone numbers and any vehicle details.  We would also recommend getting details of any witnesses and also take photographs of the scene.  You should also contact the Police immediately and report the incident.

If you are involved in an accident that is not your fault and have suffered an injury, then you may be entitled to make a claim against the party who was at fault.  A compensation claim would be pursued against the other party’s insurance company.  All road users can make a claim including drivers, passengers, pedestrians and cyclists.

If your vehicle has been damaged as a result of the accident, we can arrange with the at fault party’s insurer to have you vehicle repaired and for a courtesy car to be provided if possible.  There may be circumstances were your vehicle has been damaged beyond economical repair.  We will advise you further should this be the case.

If you are injured, you can claim for your injury.  We would arrange for you to be examined by a medical professional to ascertain the level of injury you have suffered.  You can also claim for loss of earnings should you have to take time off work as a result of your injuries.  We will fully advise you on other aspects of loss particular to your case.

Should the accident be caused by another party’s fault, their insurance company will cover our professional costs for acting for you and all other outlays such as medical reports.  These costs are separate to your damages which you will receive all of.

At O’Neill solicitors your case will be dealt with by an experienced solicitor.  Your case will be progressed in a professional and timely manner to obtain the maximum compensation for you.  We endeavour to make the claims process as easy and hassle free as possible.

If the other party who is responsible does not have an insurance policy in place, a claim can still be made for your injuries and or vehicle damage.  A claim would be lodged with the Motor Insurers Bureau.  This is the same if the other party is untraced ie if they collide with your vehicle and drive off without stopping.  We will provide full advice on the process of a claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau at your initial consultation.

Contact us on 02890 311214 to begin your stress free claim today.