Did you trip, slip or fall?

If your accident happens for example on a public footpath the body responsible in most cases, who you can pursue a case against, is the local authority. If the accident happens in another public area such as a restaurant then the owner or occupier of the premises will be pursued.

We would recommend that you take a photograph as soon as you can of the area that your accident occurred.  If you can you should also obtained details of any witnesses to the incident.

Should the accident be caused by another party’s fault, their insurance company will cover our professional costs for acting for you and all other outlays such as medical reports.  These costs are separate to your damages which you will receive all of.

At O’Neill solicitors your case will be dealt with by an experienced solicitor.  Your case will be progressed in a professional and timely manner to obtain the maximum compensation for you.  We endeavour to make the claims process as easy and hassle free as possible.

Contact us on 02890 311214 to begin your stress free claim today.